Japan’s Orix Eyes To Buy Out IL&FS Group’s Wind Assets

It is learnt that, Japan’s Orix Corp., which owns a 49% stake in each of the seven operating wind power plants of IL&FS group, has expressed its intent to buy out the remaining 51% stake held by IL&FS Wind Energy Ltd.