1st Nov 2013; Monthly issue No. 156
- Installed Capacity of Wind Power in India.
- State-wise Wind Power Capacity Addition during April-13 to Sep-13
- MNRE extends GBI Scheme for Wind Power.
- C-WET Issues RLMM Main List of WEGs.
- KERC issues Tariff Order for Wind Power Projects.
- CERC gets new Chairman.
- MingYang steps into Indian Market.
- WinWind files for Bankruptcy.
- Greenko Commissions first phase of Windfarm in A.P.
- CLP ties up with Three Lenders for setting up Wind Farms in India.
- ADB provides loan for Renewable Energy Transmission in India.
- Welspun Energy commissions 20 MW Wnd Power Project.
- Southern Railways plans to set up Windmills in Tamil Nadu.
- TATA Power plans to set up 160 MW Wind Power Project.
- C-WET Issues Wind Monitoring Station List.
- Updates on Renewable Energy Certificates.
IMPORTANT Facts & Figures...